[mrtg] Kb/s or b/s

Kyrre Baker kyrre at kyrres.net
Mon Apr 9 04:01:20 MEST 2001

I finaly made my Cisco 677i working. Now the problem is my FreeBSD box.
On the page http://kyrre.mine.nu/mrtg/alle.php you can see what i`m
talking about.

Tht top graph is my FreeBSD box. This one allways prints out kb/s. The
second graph is the Cisco, and this prints the right values.

All traffic is routed via the Cisco, so i cant figure out why the top -
graph is displaying kb/s and not b/s. I hope this is possible to fix
somehow.

Here`s my cfg for the FreeBSD box.

-----
Target[kyrre.mine.nu]: 1:private at localhost
SetEnv[kyrre.mine.nu]: MRTG_INT_IP="192.168.1.2" MRTG_INT_DESCR="xl0"
Options[kyrre.mine.nu]: noinfo,bits,growright,nopercent
MaxBytes[kyrre.mine.nu]: 1250000
Title[kyrre.mine.nu]: Traffic Analysis for kyrre.mine.nu
PageTop[kyrre.mine.nu]: <H1>Traffic Analysis for kyrre.mine.nu</H1>
-----

Anyone?