[mrtg] Syntax problems.

McClain, Dave mcclad at jacobsons.com
Tue Apr 10 15:25:14 MEST 2001

Hello all!

I am a newbie that is having problems with creating the configuration files.
I have several routers that I need to monitor.  Aside from monitoring the
usual interface in and out packets that you get with a standard config., I
also need to monitor ifInErrors.  The id for this is 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14.

Can someone help me with the syntax that I need to use?  I am still hung up
on the use of the target, and loadmib commands.  Also, can I put the
commands for each of the 24 routers I need to monitor in one config file, or
do I need to use a separate config for each router.

Thank you

Dave