[mrtg] Re: MRTG/cfgmaker? problem

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Wed Apr 11 09:28:01 MEST 2001

Damn!
Seems that my post didn't reach the list!
Indeed I've send a mail yesterday telling I had finally solved my problem :-)
And I had an e-mail telling me I had overquoted a message (mine! damn
Listar-thing! :-P ). Here is what is said:
"
Post submitted to moderator for reason: Overquoting: 76% of message
quoted (70% max allowed)
"
Well, that doesn't matter, I'll try to explain why it is working now.
I've just changed a little thing in my .profile:
added a                    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib (path
where my perl, libpng, zlib and etc. are installed to)
then exported it:     export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
And I must tell you (wow, may be nice to know it, huh!? ;-) ): I am running this
under solaris 2.6.

Hope that could help someone
C u all

Julien