[mrtg] Re: ATM Trunk Utilization

Kannan Ramanujam kannan2778 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 10:24:06 MEST 2001

Hi

I tried the oid I found from the mailing list archive
and from the mrtg repository from omix.com..but I do
not see any traffic on a fully utilized trunk..Please
see my cfg file sample..I wld like to know if I should
be doing anything extra in my cfg file ..I have
attached my CFG file..please advice

~
~
--- "Griner, Jeremy" <griner at susq.com> wrote:
> Check the igx group
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/igx archive.  There
> should
> be some info in there.  Are you using UXMs or NTMs?
>
> Jeremy Griner
> Susquehanna Partners, G.P.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

-- Type: text/plain