[mrtg] Re: ANNOUCNE mrtg-2.9.12 compiling rateup

bear bear at tik.com.au
Sat Apr 21 17:20:53 MEST 2001

Hi Tobi
I tried to compile rateup.c for NT but I'm not C programer at all  !, using
lcc the free C compiler :)
couldnt get me head around the gd and png lib stuff , those libaries/h files
dont come with lcc .
 I tryed ! , did download a lot of stuff about gd and png though , I think I
learn'ed a bit ..... i did say a bit !

Bear