[mrtg] Graph scale? ...

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Mon Apr 23 11:27:32 MEST 2001

Hey guys!

Still need help on graph scales... I'd like to show graphs with the same
scale for every graphs.
So I tried to use MaxBytes[_]: 210000 (example) as a general option,
with Unscaled [_]: dwmy.
Nice, now even when data is lower than MaxBytes, doesn't change the
scale. Bu what about when data is higher than MaxBytes? My scale changes
so as to get the values collected graphed... But I don't want this! I'd
like it to keep the scale I gave to it, and just have the visible part
of the peak within my scale range... See what I mean?

Any solution?
Thanks.

Julien