[mrtg] For NT/Win2K users Only

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Tue Apr 24 04:25:35 MEST 2001

I have received such possitive feedback from my idea of a detailed info
page for implementing rrdtool with mrtg on windows machines...

I appreciate all the feedback,  If anyone has any ideas of or pictures
they would like to add for the information page please send them.
Also if there is "MUST INFO" that needs to be added and want to double
check that I will be putting it on there please let me know
I will be working on it throughout the next couple of weeks and then I
will send a preview, but until then, like i said before If anyone has
stuff to add like pictures or anything just drop me a line or two

links maybe?

Thank you very much
Josh Goldfarb