[mrtg] losing peak values with RRD and 14all.cgi

Håkan Lindholm hakan at spray.se
Wed Apr 25 16:52:54 MEST 2001

Attached is a "Yearly" graph produced by 14all.cgi and XML dump of the RRD
database.

My problem is that the graph doesn't show peak values earlier than February.
The XML file seems to contain MAX values all the way back to June.

Anyone knows how to get all peak values into the graph?

rrdtool version 1.0.33

14all.cgi:

my $rcsid = '$Id: 14all.cgi,v 2.15 2000/11/22 10:02:27 rb1 Exp $';
my $version = "14all.cgi 1.1p$1";

TIA
 Hakan

--
                                          SPRAY NETWORK SERVICES AB
       System, Network and Security Architecture and Administration

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 6k (6264 bytes)

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 522k (535349 bytes)