[mrtg] Re: Any knows issues with Windows 2000 Professional

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Apr 27 16:30:46 MEST 2001

Microsoft Installer is only used to enable the installation of Perl, Win2k
has MSI built into it.

Have you looked at the FAQ (link at the bottom of this mail).

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.