[mrtg] Re: MRTG Configuration in a RedHat (fwd)

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Fri Apr 27 16:41:58 MEST 2001

http://faq.mrtg.org/FAQ022.html

I would imagine that either snmpd isn't running on the box you're polling,
or you don't have your snmpd.conf configured correctly.

Assuming that's true, and assuming you're using UCD-SNMP, there should be an
example snmpd.conf file somewhere that will give you a good start on how to
get this going.

After that, you will probably need this:
http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#I_can_see_the_system_group__but_not
hing_else___Why_

HTH
-gabrielle