[mrtg] Re: DNS Monitoring

Kannan Ramanujam kannan2778 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 11:55:47 MEST 2001

hi

thanx for the replies everyone. Maybe we can cook up
our cfgfile with the oids...Is anyone aware of the
oids for montioring DNS servers..
Maybe something can be got out of it..I have tried to
find the oids and spent a lot of time on that. was not
able to get anything..Is anyone aware of the same

thanx for all your help
kannan