[mrtg] graphing 2 network interfaces in one graph

Emre Yildirim emre at vsrc.uab.edu
Wed Aug 1 01:25:44 MEST 2001

Hi folks,

Is there a way to make mrtg graph the network statistics of 2 network interfaces in one
graph?  I have a NetBSD machine that acts as a NAT box and it has 2 network interfaces.
MRTG works fine on it, but right there are two webpage outputs, one with alot of
outgoingtraffic (internal net interface) and one with alot of incomming traffic (external net
interface).  Is there a way to combine those 2 graphs into one?  So I can tell if
there ismore traffic going out than comming in?

Thanks for any help & pointers!

--
Emre Yildirim
GPG KeyID 0xF9E4A1D1 (pgpkeys.mit.edu)