[mrtg] Problem running a script when a thresh hold is breached.

Jim Kerick jkerick at arsenaldigital.com
Wed Aug 1 03:34:04 MEST 2001

I want to setup MRTG to trigger a script when a thresh hold is reached.  I
set the ThreshMaxI[greyhound.out]: 50  and
ThreshProgI[greyhound.out]: /export/home/mrtg/thresh/mail.ksh  So when the
disk space is >50% it will send me a mail.

The script is run, but I am not getting any variables passed to it.  How do
I capture these values.

Thanks,
Jim Kerick
"Don't Panic"
"When in doubt gas it, it ends the suspense and doesn't hurt."
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
up where I intended to be." Douglas Adams
DoD # 3.2616 WINNER RCR X -> Tackiest Lawn Ornament Award
'95 GRHD 70
'97 Moto Guzzi California 1100i