[mrtg] FW: RRD Tool

Michael A. Samuel msamuel at link.net
Sat Aug 4 15:15:45 MEST 2001

Dear Paul,

that is too easy and cool :)
i print it out to read carefully.

but please i'm feel that i misunderstanding something. and i will explain
now

i have MRTG runs on a machine with OS NT 4.0 server and i monitor with it
Leased lines,routers,pipe lines,Max TNT,
and the graph i saw in your pages is deffrient than the graphs on my
machine?  so why?
is it means that if i run RRD Tool it will change my graphs to these in your
pages? also what is 14all.cgi?

please i want to know if you have any new good tool for monitoring cause i'm
in the NOC team in the company and i'm searching for new tools help me.

regards,

Michael