[mrtg] Problems with customized perl scripts in MRTG

The YOSH theyosh at selwerd.nl
Sun Aug 5 12:17:37 MEST 2001

Hi,

I have a weird thing with my MRTG. I made a perl script that is able to get the temperature of my system. And that perl
program is running fine. I made the program so that there are always 4 numbers as result and the first 2 numbers are the
temperature. So the incoming en outgoing graph will be equal in size.

This worked fine for a couple a days and then suddenly out of the blue mrtg says that everything is zero. And I haven't
touched MRTG, or my Linux server. You can see what I mean at: http://theyosh.selwerd.nl/mrtg

Is this a problem that is known?? I am using MRTG version 2.9.17 with slackware 8 and kernel 2.4.7

Can anybody help me out with this.

PS. the result of the script is:

33
33