[mrtg] How to graph traffic on 2 pvc's on the same interface???

Ivette Reategui reategi at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Aug 6 20:11:43 MEST 2001

Hi everyone,

I do not know much about mibs, but I have MRTG running fine.  One of the devices being monitored is a Juniper M20.  Recently a PVC was added to a subinterface, which only had one pvc configured in it.  MRTG is now aggregating the 2 pvc's and showing combined traffic.  How do I make it graph the traffic separately for each pvc on that subinterface?

I appreciate any help anyone can give me :-)

- Ivette