[mrtg] Re: Polling Interval Again

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Thu Aug 9 12:02:21 MEST 2001

> I know this has been posted quite a numbers of times. Can someone tell me
> how and where to edit the mrtg code to have the interval less than 5 min.

This Q is getting boring now.

You can run MRTG as often as you want (every second if you wish!)
but rateup.exe will ignore any data passed to it within 5 mins of the
previous update.

So unless you know how to modify rateup.exe your stuck with a 5 min update.

Other than that, move over to RRDTool.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.