[mrtg] AW: RRD/Routers.cgi on Win2000

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at EINSTEINet.de
Tue Aug 14 01:35:18 MEST 2001

Hi,

did it just 2 days ago.
(to upgrade from mrtg 2.8, 14all 1.0, old rrd)
Downloaded newest version of perl from activestate.
Issued command like shown in "manual".
worked.

perl -v shows version of perl. check this.
should be 5.005 or above; 5.6 recommended. (If I remember correctly...)

bye,

 Joerg Helmert

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mike Singleton [mailto:msingle at davita.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. August 2001 17:16
An: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Betreff: [mrtg] RRD/Routers.cgi on Win2000

Installed per instructions
Two issues

		1.	When the command  ppm install rrds.ppd  in invoked,
the error is   Error installing package  rrds.ppd : Read a PPD for  rrds.ppd
, but it is not intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)

		2.	I copied rrds.pm manually to c:\perl\lib and it get
errors about not finding rrds.pm although the path is specified.

Mike Singleton CNE, CCNA, MCSE
Network Analyst
Davita Inc
800.477.1916 x1259