[mrtg] Re: SNMP error

Craig Baird craig at ns.xpressweb.com
Wed Aug 29 19:14:52 MEST 2001

I don't really know.  It looks to me like SNMP is sending one thing
when MRTG is expecting another.  I didn't really spend a lot of time
trying to figure out where the problem was.  I looked through the list
archives for others who had experienced this problem.  I found a few
postings regarding it, but never found anyone who had a solution for it.
When I found that downgrading to 2.8.12 fixed the problem, I pretty much
left it at that and didn't spend any more time on it.

Craig
Xpressweb Internet Services
craig at xpressweb.com
http://www.xpressweb.com