[mrtg] sensorsoft temp monitoring..

Jon Robbins jono at noof.com
Wed Aug 29 19:15:25 MEST 2001

Hello MRTG users group..

Would there happen to be any users of Sensorsoft's {ST6105J Soft
Thermometer, Lantronix MSS100-0X-SSA Universal Thin Server with embedded
Sensorsoft SNMP Agent} product (or like).???

I have this product working with a SNMP monitoring and alerting OpenView
type system just fine and can walk their mib and see the temp in integer
form.  I am now trying to build a configuration file for it for MRTG and so
far have been unsuccessful.

Can anyone assist?  I can send copies of my config, the mib, and the error I
am getting running the mrtg config against the device config.

Much appreciato..

Thank you,

Jon B. Robbins
MIS Director