[mrtg] Re: Rateup problems in Win2K

Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Thu Dec 6 15:56:13 MET 2001

I use MrDaemon and it works great. I went to it because I was having the
same problem as you and I could not get the wperl option to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sawyer, David [mailto:david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 8:41 AM
To: 'Torben Riis [MRTG]'; MRTG POST
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Rateup problems in Win2K

You have a few options (although I will be bias on one of them, lol)

Option 1

Instead of using the command...
perl mrtg mrtg.cfg
use...
wperl mrtg mrtg.cfg

Option 2 (Bias alert...)

Use Mr Daemon, an excellent utility with features that you could only dream
of :-)

Click on the URL below to find out what it does and how it can help us
Windows users.

http://www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon

I have also created a MRTG ConfigMaker for Windows (also on the site), but
only use it if your confident about making configs.

If you have any question about either utility, drop me a mail or leave a
message on my guestbook.

HTH

Dave