[mrtg] Tagged VLAN and mrtg

Veen Mona Mona.Veen at netcom-gsm.no
Wed Dec 12 15:21:16 MET 2001

Hi,

Anyone has an experience with tagged VLAN and MRTG ?

Suppose a BayStack450/Nortel (L2 switch) uses multiple
tagged VLAN on a single physical port. I'd like to run
MRTG per tagged VLAN to monitor each VLAN traffic. Can I do this ?

If the above approach is not feasible, I'd like to run
MTRG to a Nortel Centillion (5625HD) instead of the BayStack.
The centillion also uses multiple sub-interfaces on a single physical

interfaces and I would like to run MRTG per sub-interface/tagged VLAN
to monitor each VLAN traffic. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Mona Veen