[mrtg] Problems querying Baystack 450T

Sunil Mudholkar sunil at equipecom.com
Mon Dec 17 22:31:17 MET 2001

Hello all, MRTG on my system (running on Sol. 8) seems to have a problem
getting statistics from my Nortel Baystack 450T switches. I generate the
config file by running:

./cfgmaker --global "WorkDir: /usr/local/mrtg-2/http" --global "Options[_]:
growright,bits" --ifref=ip --output=/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg.cfg
public at lab-sqa-s1.equipecom.com public at lab-sw-s1.equipecom.com

Then I create the index file by running:

./indexmaker --output=/usr/local/mrtg-2/http/index.html mrtg.cfg

The index file that gets created has dead links (and no graph) for the
Baystack switches. These same commands above work fine for creating graphs
and the index file for my Nortel Accellar switches.

Thanks in advance!

- Sunil

Sunil Mudholkar
Équipe Communications