[mrtg] Re: Copying RRD's

Lars Holmström lars.holmstrom at flysta.net
Sun Dec 23 16:52:47 MET 2001

Tom,
I have problem very similar to yours. The solution you have is nice, and I never
consider such things.

What I did was to develop a common interchange file. I use various processes to
collect the data at the B-location and put all data in to a common file. This
file is FTP'ed to site A that has a process that extract all data in to its own
file(s). Next a process in the MRTG Target line read the file and generate the
graphs.

I do not want to convince you to change your way, but may be it is interesting
to share the ideas ?

Brgds,
Lars