[mrtg] Re: MOnitoring Oracle

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Dec 30 13:35:21 MET 2001

On average, how many people get added in a 5 minute
window?  In an hour?  Is there a command you can run
at the command line to tell you how many users are in
the system at any one time?  You need to give some
more information before we can really help on this one.

Paul

>>> "zeeshan ahmed" <zeshann at worldcall.net.pk> 12/30/01 05:10 AM >>>
hello friends i have a server working as billing server, and this server running Radius, and Oacle (SQL) on solaris 5.8,  when a new user registers to our ISP it is added to this server, is there anyway to monitor it, or can i monitor that how many user get regiestered daily, or anyother thing regarding this. ou have been helping me through thnis MRTG i hope you will also help me this time.

Thanks
Zeeshan Ahmed
Netowrk Engineer
Worldcall DotCom.