[mrtg] Network Errors -

Chirhart, Brian bchirhart at fnni.com
Mon Dec 31 22:29:52 MET 2001

This doesn't really have anything to do with MRTG - so in advance I
apologize.  But it may be helpful to the entire list if I get an answer.

I recently created a pretty cool config that will graph Cisco router errors
- specifically:
Runts
CRC's
Frames
Overruns
Late and Excessive collisons
Interface Discards and Output buffers swapped out -

O.k. - so I believe that everything is working correctly.  My problem is
that I have no way to test it to see if it is.  Does ANYONE know of an app
or a way that I can send traffic to a router that would cause any of the
above errors?

I'll share the config with anyone who wants it - Just shoot me an e-mail.

Brian -