[mrtg] Re: Network Errors -

Tisdel, Matthew MatthewTisdel at sriservicecenter.com
Mon Dec 31 22:46:42 MET 2001

I would to see a copy of the config.

I don't know of any scripts to run, but you could do the following:
* You could generate a number or errors if you were to set one side a switch
port connection to half duplex with the other being full duplex.
* You could cause a lot of CRC's by plugging and unplugging the cable.
* You could set the interface for 10Mbit and then set the switch to copy all
other ports out of that port (SPAN on a Cisco switch). That would overload
the port, assuming that you had plenty of traffic going through the other
ports.

Matthew J. Tisdel
Service Resources, Inc.
864 272-2777