[mrtg] Re: using mrtg to monitor cpu and load

tom carlile tcarlile at origin.ea.com
Thu Feb 1 22:28:31 MET 2001

thanks paul,

looks like that site would be more helpful if i was using a Windows
platform.  i compiled mrtg and the net-snmp packages on Solaris 2.7
machines.  his unix configuration section is very sparce.

i basically just need to find how to setup those stats to be
provided by the net-snmp daemon and how to tell mrtg to collect them.
can anyone else suggest anything?