[mrtg] Re: using mrtg to monitor cpu and load

Steven Stringham SStringh at lrlaw.com
Thu Feb 1 22:39:07 MET 2001

Paul
Graphing wind speed in your computer room.. Hummmmm. When your boss
talks, does the heat generated cause storm conditions in the office?
Steve

>>> "Paul C. Williamson" <pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM> 02:09:55 PM
02/01/2001 >>>
Good luck and keep us posted.  Remeber that mrtg only needs numbers,
it can graph anything.  I'm thinking about replacing the Leibert dial
temp/humidity monitor with a weather station in our computer
facilities to get some added trending and accessibility features.  Now
all
I need to do is figure out how to justify graphing wind speed in a
room!

Paul

NOTE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this E-Mail or
by telephone at (602) 262-5311.