[mrtg] Re: using mrtg to monitor cpu and load

Daniel J McDonald dmcdonald at digicontech.com
Thu Feb 1 22:50:42 MET 2001

If you had two (or more) air handlers in the computer room, it could be
significant what the wind speed and direction would be in the middle of the
room - particularly if you have a raised floor.  That might alert you to
balancing problems, and would almost certainly let you know when someone
pulled a tile up (a very primitive, but effective, security mechanism).