[mrtg] CPU usage on Linux...

Francois Meehan fmeehan at dolphinsoftware.com
Sat Feb 3 18:44:50 MET 2001

I am using MRTG to collect performance information on a mix of Windoze
and Linux servers.  I am using snmp (snmp4nt and UCD) agents.  I would
like to have similar data for the CPU monitoring.  For the NT servers
I have the % cpu usage, and I wounder if there is something equivalent
for Linux.  I have used the Load average, .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.5.1,
but I am not satisfied with that.

Any suggestions???

BTW, this MRTG is awesome!

Francois Meehan

--
Linux, the choice          | I may not be able to walk, but I drive from
of a GNU generation   -o)  | a sitting position.