[mrtg] Max, PipeLines and IDSL

Nicolai Hansen nicolai at post1.internord.dk
Wed Feb 7 12:48:07 MET 2001

Hi!

I had the same problem on a DSLmax20 and what I did was to make a convertion table like this:

Interface   >   Port
ie0      >     22
ie1      >     23
wan0   >    24
wan1   >    25
wan2   >    26
wan3   >    27
wan4   >    28
.
.
.
wan74  >  98
wan75  >  99
wan76  > 100

And so on until you're out of wan interfaces. (I have the table in .xls, if you're interested mail me :-)

I don't know if the commands on the Max is the same as on the DSLmax20 but it probably is, try typing "show if stats" from the Max prompt, then you should get a long list of interfaces and their status. From that list you should be able to find out what sessions the wan interfaces are connected with. When you have that covered use the the table.

Hope this helps a little. :-)

Best Regards

Nicolai Hansen (nicolai at post1.internord.dk)
Network Administrator