[mrtg] Re: extracting data

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed Feb 7 13:16:51 MET 2001

The log file has the same name as the HTML page that is created but with a
.log extension (it is on a WinNT)

See http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/logfile.html for more
information.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.