[mrtg] Sv: config cfgmaker

Nicolai Hansen nicolai at post1.internord.dk
Wed Feb 7 12:53:14 MET 2001

First you need to make sure that snmp is enabled on your router, and you have to know what community it uses. Default the community is probably set to public. If you do not have access to the routers configuration try running cfgmaker on public at 24.6.106.1 instead and see what happens.

BTW. You shouldn't post your ip address in newsgroups, write something like community at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx instead.

Best Regards

Nicolai Hansen
Network Administrator