[mrtg] An Idea for upcomming version of MRTG

Uffe Gavnholt uffe at gavnholt.com
Fri Feb 9 09:40:24 MET 2001

Hi all,

I have been working a bit with MRTG's handling of thresholds. One thing that
i found missing was the ability to specify a rearm value, which the traffic
level should fall below, before another threshold is generated. Of course
this can be solved with a simple shell script, but i thought it might be a
nice feature for an upcomming version of MRTG.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Gavnholt Communications
Uffe Gavnholt
Kong Georgs Vej 12