[mrtg] question about snmp on Solaris 7 and 2.5

MARCO ANTONIO MEJIA LARA marmejla at mail.telcel.com
Tue Feb 13 00:58:07 MET 2001

Hi list. I am Marco From Mexico.

And I still having problems with my English, so I could be errors in
this mail, but this is my question, thanks.

I have a E10000 server that i want to monitor the CPU's load and the
free memory, but i dont have the complete MIB, or snmp tree, and when i
ask for it to the SUN people, they do not know it, or they do not want
to borrow me, so anybody have the MIB, about this numbers in the snmp,
en the solaris S.O. 2.7 and 2.5 or 8.

I really aprecciate yours help.

P.D. or where i can found some information.