[mrtg] Re: Little problem

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Feb 16 13:35:37 MET 2001

You could use the bits option.
Options[Target]: bits

This would display the actual value and not miltiply it by 8 as it does by
default.

But don't forget to set the Legend settings :-)

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.