[mrtg] Re: Minimum interval on NT machine

Jim Hunt jhunt at hse.k12.in.us
Mon Feb 19 06:06:05 MET 2001

I did some testing and ran MRTG using the Windows NT Scheduler Service.
I did the interval at 1 minute.  I also ran the same cfg at 5 minutes.

My totally unscientific test made me think there is rateup is set to
ignore intervals shorter than 5 minutes.  Also both graphs seemed to be
nearly identical.  I foolishly did not look in the log files and
compare.

I would like to snag some NT Performance Counters faster than 5 minutes
but don't know how to do it.  :-(

Jim Hunt - MCSE
My MRTG - http://204.180.37.238/mrtg