[mrtg] routers.cgi

Martinez, Samson SMartinez at LocaleSystems.com
Fri Feb 23 15:23:02 MET 2001

Hello,

Does anyone out there use routers.cgi? If so, have you encountered this type
of message when trying to display a graph with the cgi?
RRD Error: Openin /var/www/html/graph/Traffic.2-ds-n.png for write:
Permission denied
I've followed all instructions provided in the documentation but I can't
seem to figure it out. Another interesting item to note is that the icons
don't show even though I've specified the directory within the routers.conf
file. Is there some type of permissions settings I am missing? Thanks for
all assistance.

Regards,

Samson