[mrtg] Re: Router memory, temperature

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Mon Feb 26 17:33:11 MET 2001

The OIDs you need will probably depend on the make & model of the equipment
you're using.  You will want to look them up in your manufacturer's MIBs.

eg, asssuming Cisco equipment...
go here http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml,
choose the model no of the box you're interested in, then go through the
mibs until you find what you're looking for.

-gr