[mrtg] FW: mrtg-ping-probe

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Feb 27 16:38:05 MET 2001

> Thanks for that,
>
> As soon as I read your reply I remembered that the ping.exe on my PC does
> give this response.
> After copying this to the NT box all is now ok.

Also, I noticed it only gives you minimum and maximum response times and I
would prefer Max & Avg, I have found out where to change the ping-probe.pl
file to give me this result, I'll turn into a perl programmer yet :-)

> Thanks again.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.