[mrtg] Problem " log file time of 978514510 was greater than now"

Christoph WAGNER wagner at grz.at
Wed Jan 3 11:19:20 MET 2001

 Hi,

I have the problem that the newly made CFG-Files (made by cfgmaker)
 output doesn´t function (see error).

What´s the reason and what can I do to get the MRTG running correct?
I don´t really want to clear the old log-files which are containing all my
history.

The following shows the error output:

Rateup ERROR: d:/programme/mrtgroot/bin\rateup found that test-router_3's log file time of 978514510 was greater than now (978508109)
ERROR: Let's not do the time warp, again. Logfile unchanged.

Regards,
Chris