[mrtg] Re: MRTG/14all Display problem (kMG)

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jan 8 09:48:06 MET 2001

In article <Pine.LNX.4.10.10101031354580.7241-100000 at dream.lapseofthought.com>,
	drich at employees.org (Dan Rich) writes:

> I've run into an odd problem trying to change the default multipler
> prefixes for disk usage.  Using the line:
> 	kMG[morpheus.lapseofthought.com_disk1]: k,M,G,T,P
[...]
> I'm not sure whether this is just a bug in mrtg, or 14all not passing the
> correct options to the graph creation.

14all uses rrdtool to create the graphs and rrdtool doesn't support
changing the multiplier prefixes. But you can multiply the values to get
the desired effect:

  Factor[morpheus.lapseofthought.com_disk1]: 1000

will multiply all values of this target with 1000.

(btw: did you set "kilo[..]: 1000" ?)

Rainer