[mrtg] TimeZone

David.R.Oslager at BakerNet.com David.R.Oslager at BakerNet.com
Tue Jan 9 03:29:51 MET 2001

I would like to make adjustments to the graphs based on the timezone that
the device is in. I want to display the graphs in Local time. But, after
RTFM'ing, the TimeZone variable is unclear. It talks of Solaris, etc, and
knowing the time zone name.

Does anybody have any reference how to change the graph for a specific
timezone? I would like to be able to modify by GMT +/- rather than timezone
names. I have a lot of devices pread across the globe. I know the offset
from GMT, but not the official name.

I'm running on NT4, SP6, MRTG 2.9.4, ActiveState Perl build 509.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave O.