[mrtg] RRDtool/14all

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Tue Jan 9 18:01:38 MET 2001

I'm still having problems with 14all, I put it in my mrtg.cfg file, setup
the cgi to point to the right place.  For some reason the configure script
doesn't install the RRDs.pm file to my perl path, so I manually put it
there.  Now it's complaining that it can't find a loadable module needed
for RRDs.pm.  Or something like that.

Is there a way to tell the configure script where my perl intstallation
is?  Or just the name of this include file and I'll copy it myself?

Scott

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important
than any other one thing." - Abraham Lincoln