[mrtg] Re: ANNOUNCE: mrtg-ping-probe Release_2_0_0

Wim van Weert wim.van.weert at wagenborg.com
Tue Jan 9 18:09:43 MET 2001

Chris,

It's all well documented (compliment to Peter Osel). There's also a good
example included. So almost directly runnable! The only thing I had to do
where some changes because of the Dutch OS I have (ok I know it's stupid to
have a Dutch OS, but for other software it's an easy way to test if it's
suitable for end users :-)

Bye, Wim.