[mrtg] Fw: Mrtg-ping-probe

Sanjay Goel sanjaygoel at em.mantraonline.com
Wed Jan 10 13:05:14 MET 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Sanjay Goel
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 1:16 PM
Subject: Mrtg-ping-probe

Dear Sir,
I am new to use mrtg. I have installled the MRTG and exploring it. I also ned to work on mrtg-ping-probe but I am not getting start for it. I have got the file for mrtg-ping-probe.

I am running the perl mrtg-ping-probe ip Add.
which gives me the pinging response on the screen. while I need to store all the data and interested in the graphical presentation of the data as it do for the MRTG.
I need a  step by step instruction in the starting.

Regards

Sanjay