[mrtg] Re: bad performance: MRTG 2.9.4 / RRDs / rrdtool 1.0.28

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:08:54 MET 2001

<G> Don't you hate it when the network is always blamed as the bottleneck by
the server guys? Just throw bandwidth at the problem, that should fix
everything. </G>

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?