[mrtg] Error configuring MRTG in UNIX

Ivette Reategui reategi at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Thu Jan 11 19:12:41 MET 2001

I installed MRTG on a Windows NT server without a problem.

Then, I installed MRTG on another server on a UNIX platform.
Cfgmaker works well.  It created the configuration file, but when I run the mrtg.cfg file, the system gives me the following  warning:

          WARNING: I can't find a "target[130.14.60.180]" definition           ERROR: Please fix the error(s) in your config file

I have read all the documentation and I have not seen any option to define the target????
Could anyone give me an idea of how to fix this problem.
I'll appreciate any help.  Thanks.

- Ivette

>>> Adrian Mink <Adrian.Mink at fidata.com> 01/11/01 12:56PM >>>

Sorry, wrong list.