[mrtg] Re: 14all graph size?

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Thu Jan 11 20:33:04 MET 2001

In article <4.2.0.58.20010110110008.00a84da8 at pop3.web-ster.com>,
	bakers at web-ster.com (Scott Baker) writes:

> I'm trying to change the default size of the index graphs for 14all with
> these commands
>
> 14all*Columns 1
> 14all*IndexGraphSize[500,200]

Wrong syntax:

14all*columns: 1
14all*IndexGraphSize: 500 200

The second line changes the size of the index graphs only (the graphs on
index pages). The size of graphs on 'target' pages is set with the mrtg
options 'xsize' and 'ysize':

XSize[_]: 500
YSize[_]: 200

And yes, all of this should go into the mrtg.cfg file. And the first two
options belong to 14all-v1.1 only, not to 14all-v1.0 which uses other
options.

> Also, is there a way to make 14all only show in the index, certain
> hosts.  Like I want to see just routers, or just modem banks etc.

14all doesn't support this. Use indexmaker (from mrtg) to create the
index files.

Rainer